Born in France but raised within a travelers family, I have caught the travel bug quite early! To the question “where do you come from?”, I answer “I am French but I am a world citizen”. I met my lovely Dutch man in Australia, and we are now married and we are living in Zürich, Switzerland, with regular trips to France or more exotic countries!
I have always been attracted to optics. How a camera works. Why a rainbow appears. Where a mirage comes from. So I did scientific studies and got my PhD in Optics for Astronomy, following my motto « one’s feet on the ground and one‘s head in the stars». In parallel to this scientific understanding of image producing, I have developed a strong taste for the beauty of the images itself. Photography became more and more a passion and took more and more space in my life! I am now a wedding and family photographer based in Zürich!
- Dreaming BIG and having plenty of projects in my mind
- Traveling a lot
- Sunday mornings, when my lovely husband cooks me plenty of waffles
- Drinking a tomato juice in the airplane (but I cannot stand drinking this juice in other conditions…)
- The cuddles of my two cats when I come home
- People who often spare a kind thought for the others
- Lack of self-mockery
- Selfish persons
- Touching a plastic bag/unidentified floating object when I am swimming in the sea
- Carrying my skis from the car to the ski lift
- A meal without a yummy dessert